Monday, January 25, 2010

What's in the Box? - SURPRISE!

Here's a sweet little box that was made at this months SU Regional in Phoenix. It's a little box that you can create to be fully constructed......or......create to collaspe down on itself (mine is created to fold down on itself)
I decorated the top of the box with the new SU Sweet Pea Felt pieces - and I filled the box with lots of candy. I plan to give this sweet little box to my great neighbor friend Ginny.
Ginny has quit smoking (I know Ginny it's hard......) and has found candy to be a great substitute for ciagrettes. I'm SO PROUD of Ginny for STICKING WITH IT, that I want to treat her to a little surprise - I plan to give this to Ginny this week......Know she's going to LOVE IT. Thanks for stoppin in.....and....see you tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment