Saturday, January 30, 2010

SU Order Received

I FINALLY recieved my SU order - and I want to share some of the goodies I received with you. The first picture is the new SU Big Shot Milk Carton Die. It will die cut out a mini milk cartons - which I plan to use for my grandkids school holiday treats. But the first thing I'm hoping to make with it is a Valentine's Train for Steven (he LOVES Thomas the Train).

Here's some pictures of the new YUMMY SU Designer Series Paper........ I just had to get the Stitched Felt Sweet Pea embellishments along with the Heart embosslit die..... SOOOOO glad I ordered these Exopy BRAD.....they are bright - shiny and BEAUTIFUL (even though you can't tell in the photo): Here's the FREE STAMPS I qualified for........... And some of SU new un-mounted stamps: And of course, I saved the BEST for last! Here's the new SU punches and the NEW YUMMY Satin Ribbon: Well.......that's it! Plenty of new product to get me creating and busy in my studio.

I've been working on some fun projects for my Secret Sister (Erica in Maryland) and I can't wait to share those projects with you. I mailed Erica's package out yesterday and she should receive her package on Monday. (I'm not sure if Erica will be stopping by my blog - So I won't be sharing the projects I made until Tuesday.......I want Erica to be SURPRISED when she receives her package.)........By the way Erica......I've packed a special Valentine's Day gift for you in the package too.

Thanks for stoppin by and remember........Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment