Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Stampin Up! Box received

I received my first Stampin Up! Sale-A-Bration order from Mr UPS Man and check out the box that my order came in. Isn't it HILARIOUS! The message on the top of the box says....Caution: Opening box may cause extreme excitement This totally cracked me up. Isn't it just like Stampin Up! to put a little something extra in each of their shipments. Might have to cut this message out and frame it....too fun! Want to wish my BFF Jan a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. It's her birthday today! Jan is still in Colorado visiting her new Granddaughter Emma - so we won't be getting together (insert SAD FACE here). Happy Birthday Jan - Miss you and hope your back in SaddleBrooke real soon. Thanks for stoppin by and.....Continue living your dream! (I am!)

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the birthday wish and I LOVE your blog. Very Cool!!! Jan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jan for visiting my blog - Hopefully, you will be in SaddleBrooke for your birthday next year......missed not giving you a birthday hug (so it will be an I.O.U. when we connect). Hope you had a fabulous birthday.

    ReplyDelete