Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Great Grandma Jenny

My daughter Jenni called me Monday night to tell me that Great Grandma Jenny Schmelzer passed away at the age of 85. Grandma Jenny is my son-in-law Michael's grandmother who lived a FULL ACTIVE life until her fall on Christmas night in Madison, Wisconsin. Grandma Jenny LOVED her family with a firey passion and she was a SPUNKY old gal who always greeted you with some kind of Zinger and a SMILE........Everyone LOVED Grandma Jenny. Great Grandma Jenny was married to Rupert and when he passed away several years ago - she would mention there wasn't a day that went by she didn't miss him with all her heart. I am sure that Grandma Jenny is rejoicing in her reunion with her loving Rupert. My heart goes out to Lyn and Jim, Lyndsey, Michael, Jenni and Brook for your loss. May you find comfort in knowing that Great Grandma Jenny is now able to rest in peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment